Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Before and After: Hairstyle Hotties

I've been doing a lot of hair lately, and I thought I'd show off some of these beauties.  Last week resulted in a lot of fun hairstyles and gorgeous ladies walking out of my front door... what do you think? :)

My first appointment for the week was my cousin.  I had attempted to do pink tips for her previously, but the lightener didn't work very well and she was back for round two.  I absolutely LOVE how it turned out this time.  And do you see that huge grin on her face?  She loved it too. :) It's an awesome feeling when you totally nail the look they were going for.  She was practically giddy.


I also got to do my bff's hair.... *shameless plug*  Her name is Tiffany and you should check out her brand new blog, Rolling With Laughter


She went from light blonde to a darker, warm blonde with some highlights.  And then she let me spruce it up with a trim and fresh layers.  I love how much healthier it looks!  Aw, and she looks so happy too! :)

I was a very busy girl last week.

I worked at the office for three days, did lots of hair, and of course spent time sewing away on my surprise project.  :)  This week has been very busy too.  I am in at the office every day instead of my normal three days.  No sewing this week. *tears*  But I do have two birthday celebrations to look forward to attending and my sister is coming home from her missions trip to California.  I can't wait to see her, I've missed her TONS!

Now it's your turn! What have you been up to lately?  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: