Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 15: Our Photo Wall

Today I'm thankful for our photo wall.  Our living room is pretty small and there isn't a whole lot of wall space for decorating. The one wall that was open had a gaping hole in it from where a tv used to be mounted. We didn't want to put a tv up, so we bought a giant clock instead. :)


Somewhere along the way (can't remember if it was before or after the clock) I came up with his vision for a gallery photo wall. Since Doad is in the business of making dreams come true he got right to work helping me print photos, find frames, design the layout, and hang the pictures. Basically, I came up with the idea and he did all the work. Great teamwork, right? ;) 


It came out just like I imagined and this wall makes me so happy to look at. It's mostly our wedding photos right now, but it's a great reminder for me when I'm stressed sometimes to stop and be thankful for the love we share and the life we have. 








No comments: