Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Homegrown Collective Unboxing

Hey, friends!  I have another fun unboxing video for you.  This one is from the Homegrown Collective.  This is a really cool company that sends you a monthly box full of goodies that allow you to make your own self-sustaining, eco-friendly products.  Past boxes have included a kombucha starter kit, a box of ingredients to make your own home remedies, and detox in a box - everything you need to make your own bath detox and herbal tea detox.  Check out what I got:




I apologize again for my dog's crazy antics behind the scenes.  She's a little rascal ;)

If you're interested in finding out more about Homegrown Collective you can check them out here.  

Hope you all are having a great week so far.  And if I don't post again before Thursday, have a very happy Thanksgiving! :)


No comments: